"What a delight these fairy tales are!"
- Alexander Pushkin
“New Year's journey to the Land of Pushkin’s Fairy Tales" is a colorful and vibrant musical performance, abounding in deep meaning, magical transformations, beautiful melodies and, of course, famous characters from classical Russian fairy tales.
Three poetic fairy tales by Alexander Pushkin have been combined into one: “The Tale of the Fisherman and the Gold Fish”, “The Tale of the Priest and His Worker Balda” and “The Tale of the Golden Cockerel”.
The spectators will find themselves in the realm of magic characters, spectacular musical and vocal turns, fabulous sci fi discussions of the talkative “Green Oak” and “Cat the Scholar”. Nearly each of Pushkin’s characters will demonstrate their vocal talents in a solo performance. To top it all, Father Frost will perform his star song!
The wonderful world of old Russian fairy tales played in a modern way cannot but fill your children with the joy of fantastic exploration, countless bright smiles and cheerful laughter!
Sincere New Year wishes from the heroes of Pushkin’s fairy tales will delight the audience, create an unforgettable fabulous atmosphere of the holiday and will certainly become true in the New Year.
Open the door to the world of favorite and unforgettable fairy tales by Alexander Pushkin for your children! If you want to make your children's New Year holidays fantastic and memorable for life,
• 60 minutes before the start of the performance in the lobby of the Svetlanov Music Hall, children will enjoy an exciting entertainment program conducted by professional actors, a costume show with round dances, competitions, songs and dances near the New Year tree.
• Children up to 3 years old can enter with an adult who has a ticket, no separate ticket required for a kid (no separate seat offered in this case)
• New Year's gift is not included in the ticket price. The gift price is 650 rubles.
• Gifts are given only after the end of the show (upon presentation of a gift coupon)
• Russian souvenirs, face painting, and food treats will be available at the event for additional payment.
We recommend arriving 1 hour before the show starts!!!
Where: Moscow International House of Music at the address 52, bld. 8, Kosmodamianskaya Embankment, next to Paveletskaya metro station, Moscow.
When: from January 2 to 8, 2019.
Author: Vera Ivanova