Moscow Machine Tool Institute (now known as Moscow State Technological University “Stankin”) was founded in 1930 for the purpose of providing machine tool building, the most important branch of industry at that time, with highly qualified specialists in that domain. Machine tools are the only machines, which can create other machines (cars, planes, agricultural equipment and equipment for everyday activities, etc.), including machine tools themselves.
- Courses of Russian languages with various duration: from 1 month up to 10 months:
- Preparatory courses including learning of the Russian language, mathematics, physics, engineering schedules and bases of computer science;
- Bachelors, experts and masters training at 4 "Stankin" faculties together with Russian students;
- Scientific training (in Russian, as well as in foreign language with parallel learning of Russian language) with a possibility of involving experts from other High schools and SRI;
- Post-graduate study with full-time tuition or tuition by correspondence.
Dean Dos’ko Sergei Ivanovich
Phone: +7 (495) 973-39-66, +7 (495) 972-94-11