Add to favorite
 
Russia International News


   

19.07.2014 16:59

The International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) has agreed to assist in the investigation of the MH17 crash in Ukraines eastern region of Donetsk.


14.07.2014 07:20

Joint efforts of Russia and Italy will make possible the implementation of the "South Stream" project.


15.07.2014 10:09

The leaders of the BRICS countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) will sign a framework agreement on establishing a pool of foreign exchange reserves.


15.07.2014 09:11

BRICS countries intend to create a New Development Bank.


13.07.2014 14:44

The Russian Foreign Ministry has warned the Kiev authorities of irreversible consequences for continued shelling of the Russian territory which killed one man and wounded two women.


13.07.2014 14:29

The UK has denied visas to Russian officials heading to the Farnborough International Airshow Trade 2014 over its alleged involvement in Ukraine in a move that appears to escalate tension between Moscow and the West.


11.07.2014 15:08

Russia and China are not seeking a joint military bloc despite close cooperation in the defense and technical areas, said a senior Kremlin official.


7.07.2014 13:40

The agreement stipulates that 90% ($ 32 billion) of this debt will be written off, and the remaining 10% will be repaid within 10 years in 20 equal semi-annual payments in accordance with the established schedule.


8.07.2014 10:40

Sanctions against Moscow did not prevent the U.S. exports to Russia from reaching the highest level in May 2014.


   





Comment on our site


RSS   twitter   facebook   submit

Bookmark and Share

Russian Parliament in Action

search on the map
TAGS:
Visa   Chebarkul   Russian legislation  Russia-South Korea  Russian mobile operators  Russian oil and gas producers  Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts  Novocherkassk  Woodwork  Football  Sochi Olympic Games 2014  Russian Literature  Hermitage Hotel  Satellites  Russian business  Severobaikalsk  Moscow  Soviet cartoons  invest  Archeology  Russian Cinema  Russian space exploration  Minister of Economic Development  Aleksey Koltsov  International Week of Conservatories  Tatyana Lioznova  Boris Nemtsov  Semyon Varlamov  US Magnitsky Act  Painting  Shtokman project  Norilsk Nickel  The Ministry of Education and Science  Russian women  Exhibitions in Moscow  Russian tourism  Liberal-Democratic Party  International Aviation and Space Salon MAKS  Moscow Zoo  Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Russia  Russian history  Russian education  Samara  Feodor Bruni  Film Distribution  Russian ballet dancers  Kirov  Russia's richest  Spartak Moscow  Russian retail sector 


Travel Blogs
Top Traveling Sites