Add to favorite
 
Subscribe to our Newsletters Subscribe to our Newsletters Get Daily Updates RSS

Agreement On Cancelling The Cuba Debt To Russia Is Ratified
7.07.2014 13:40
Agreement On Cancelling The Cuba Debt To Russia Is Ratified
(Source: http://kuba-daleko.livejournal.com)

The State Duma ratified an agreement on cancelling the debt which Cuba owes to Russia.

      The State Duma adopted the law “On Ratification of the Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Republic of Cuba on Settling the Debt of the Republic of Cuba to the Russian Federation on the Loans Granted to Cuba During the Former USSR” - ITAR-TASS reports. The total amount of the debt of Cuba on loans is about $ 35.2 billion. Meanwhile a half of that debt falls to the interest accrued on the principal amount. The agreement stipulates that 90% ($ 32 billion) of this debt will be written off, and the remaining 10% will be repaid within 10 years in 20 equal semi-annual payments in accordance with the established schedule. The first payment must be effected on October 25, 2014, and the last one - on April 25, 2024. 


      
 



Author: Anna Dorozhkina

Tags: Russia international     

Next Previous


You might also find interesting:

A Special Group in the UK will Monitor Financial Flows from Russia
27.01.2019







Comment on our site


RSS   twitter   facebook   submit

Bookmark and Share

search on the map
TAGS:
Russian Cinema  Nadezhda Yusupova  Oleg Basilashvili   Russian roads  Primorye Region  Uralsib   Arkhangelsk  Tver region  North of Russia  Karlovy Vary  Sheremetyevo Airport  Alykel Airport  Exhibitions  Tragedy  Ski resorts  Traffic Police  Moscow  Russian directors  Ilya Ponomaryov  Moscow events  Moscow Kremlin   Andrey Moguchy  Festivals in Moscow  Russian places of interest  St. Petersburg  The Romanov Family  Beloretsk  Exhibitions in Moscow  Bion  Russian Metro  Russian politcs  Kaliningrad  Vladimir Vysotsky  travel to Russia  Russian tourism  Mikhail Yefremov  Russian theatres  Fedoskino  Russian regions  Stolby Reserve  Ballerinas  UNESCO  public transport  Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Russia  Russian business  The Arctic  ecology  Festivals in Saint Petersburg  buy Russian designers  Music Festivals 


Travel Blogs
Top Traveling Sites