Add to favorite
 
Subscribe to our Newsletters Subscribe to our Newsletters Get Daily Updates RSS

A Plant For Production Of Polyethylene Terephthalate Will Be Construted In Vichuga
7.04.2015 12:03
A Plant For Production Of Polyethylene Terephthalate Will Be Construted In Vichuga
(Source: http://ufo.oborudunion.ru)

It is expected that construction of the plant for production of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) for textile industry will be launched in the second half of 2015 and be completed by 2017. According to the governor of the Ivanovo region Pavel Konkov, this building will become a priority area of ​​investment projects: “The project is interdisciplinary. Firstly, it is referred to the first category of priority investment projects in the strategy of development of chemical and petrochemical industry until 2030. And secondly, it entered the strategy of development of the domestic textile industry.”

      Plant for production of polyethylene terephthalate for textile industry will be opened in town of Vichuga, and according to preliminary estimates its construction will cost 17.7 billion roubles. The bulk of the funding — about 80% of the total sum — will be taken by “Vnesheconombank”, the remaining 20% ​​will be provided by private investors. According to the forecasts of the governor, the annual revenue of the company will exceed 16 billion roubles and some of the products will be exported.




Author: Anna Dorozhkina

Tags: light industry Vichuga    

Next Previous


You might also find interesting:

Sberbank and McDonalds will Cooperate in Innovational Development
26.06.2019
The Far Eastern High Technology Fund, Created in 2018, has Decided on its First Investments
13.06.2019
Kaliningrad Region is the First in Terms of Involvement of the Population in Small Business
11.04.2019
It is Planned to Open 30 New My Business Centres in Russia in 2019
16.05.2019
Amendments to the Law On Currency Regulation and Currency Control have been Drafted
09.11.2018







Comment on our site


RSS   twitter   facebook   submit

Bookmark and Share

search on the map
TAGS:
Russian regions  Moscow Museum of Modern Art  Saint Petersburg  Russian tourism  Rock Music  Russian opera singers  Altai Territory  Russian Music Instruments  Mariinsky theatre  Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Russia  Russian business  Red Square  London Olympic Games 2012  FEBS  Penza Museums   Geniuses  Yuri Yershov  Yuri Gagarin  Exhibitions in Saint Petersburg  Circumnavigation  Gelendzhik  Boris Kustodiev  Russian hockey  Moscow Zoo  Silver Rope  animals  Start-up  Boris Grebenshchikov  Russian Cinema  Exhibitions in Moscow  Forex  Spleen  travel to Russia  St. Petersburg  elections in Russia  Russian space exploration  War and Peace  Mikhail Kutuzov Cruiser   Festivals in Moscow  Russian Museum  Russian amusement parks  Ballet  Lenfilm  Russian Internet Week 2012  Dinamo Moscow  Spacecrafts  Comics  Old Moscow  Moscow  Marina Razbezhkina 


Travel Blogs
Top Traveling Sites