Add to favorite
 
Subscribe to our Newsletters Subscribe to our Newsletters Get Daily Updates RSS

Hunting in Novosibirsk region limited
8.05.2009 13:25
Hunting in Novosibirsk region limited

The rights of private persons responsible for legal use of the hunting areas in Novosibirsk region are supposed to be broaden towards more effective control over poachers. The hunting areas in the region are too huge to be effectively controlled by the state inspectors, thats why hunters and law enforcement personnel are going to make common cause.
      These sole proprietors, hunters and chasseurs are supposed to become 70 per cent hunting areas being earlier under the state control. The law-enforcement agencies will monitor the remaining 30 per cent. The measures are supposed to activate and optimize preserving the animal populations.
      
      Source: www.rostur.ru


Tags:      

Next Previous


You might also find interesting:

Tula will Become the Library Capital of Russia
17.01.2019
Four Specially Protected Natural Territories will be Created in Yakutia
30.12.2018
Jungle Zones will be Created in Moscow
26.08.2019
A New Pedestrian Zone will Appear at the Patriarchal Bridge in Moscow
05.07.2019
Parking in Moscow will be Free of Charge
28.10.2018







Comment on our site


RSS   twitter   facebook   submit

Bookmark and Share

search on the map
TAGS:
Yuri Gagarin  Kolomna  Christmas  Russian tourism  Moscow Museums  Russian courts  Yulia Lipnitskaya  Russian media  LGBT in Russia  Amur tigers  Active Citizen  Pattie Boyd  travel to Russia  apartments in Russia  Russian medics  Russian Cinema  Award Ceremony  Kremlin  Russian ballet  Transportation  airport transfer in Russia  Ivan III  Russian Olympic winners  Russian painters  Moscow City  Russian fashion  Ancient Greece  UNESCO  sanctions  Moscow actions  Bridge of Arts  Russian theatres  Exhibitions in Moscow  St. Petersburg  Russian business  The Moscow Region  Alexander Yakovlev  Vetoshny Art Centre  Moscow  Festivals in Moscow  Veliky Novgorod  Renaissance  Russian regions  modern pirats  Vladimir Ovchinnikov  Mikhail Prokhorov  Russian opposition activists  Buryatia  Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Russia  Russian Internet 


Travel Blogs
Top Traveling Sites