Add to favorite
 
Tags: Russian Vodka


Articles:

Russian Snacks and Starters
A distinctive feature of Russian cuisine is abundance and variety of snacks and starters. Just like in former times, it is still a custom in Russian homes to serve for the arrival of guests all kinds of dainties.
--25-01-2011--
Russian Drunkenness
Everywhere we hear statements that Russians are the nation most intemperate in using of alcoholic drinks and it was allegedly like that from time immemorial. Often we, the Russians, also repeat the affirmations about the "historical predisposition" of Russians to alcohol. However, the history of Russia refutes this myth.
--28-08-2011--
Not Russian Vodka
Last week Russia lost its biggest producer of vodka: Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC) based in Poland and British Lion Capital LLP closed a transaction on acquisition of 90% of shares in Russkiy Alkogol (Russian Alcohol). The management of the Russian company will hold the rest 10% of the stock.
--16-07-2008--
Russian Vodka Producers
Vodka is one of the words strongly associated with Russia. Being a national alcoholic drink, Russian vodka numbers over 100 brands produced all over the country. No common family celebration is possible without drinking vodka; unless you are under 18 or simply dont take strong alcohol. Below you will find the information on the biggest Russian producers of most popular vodka brands.
--07-12-2011--
Russian Vodka
Vodka has long become quite an independent and self-sufficient personage of Russian culture: there are jokes and songs, books and research works on this hot subject. Majority of foreigners have an image of vodka imprinted in their minds as the foremost symbol of Russia (along with Bear and Martyoshka).
--28-08-2011--


News:

Russia Reduced Production Of Alcohol And Tobacco
According to the Rosstat materials, Russia has reduced production of alcohol and tobacco products in April of the current year.
--16-06-2014--
Vodka Production Drops 40 percent
Vodka output in June 2013 plunged almost 40 percent compared to last year.
--19-07-2013--
Higher Fines for Bootleg Vodka Producers
Russian MPs are mulling tougher penalties for producers of home-made alcohol in a bid to cut the death rate among cash-starved groups.
--19-12-2012--
Special Vodka for Special People?
The Kremlin has created its own brand of premium vodka, "Kremlin Award", for serving it at special Kremlin events of presidential administration.
--16-02-2012--
Yekaterinburg to Celebrate Russian Vodka Birthday
At the end of January Russian scientist Dmitry Mendeleev defended his dissertation on Russian vodka's composition. The birthday of this drink will be soon celebrated in Yekaterinburg.
--18-01-2012--





Comment on our site


RSS   twitter      submit



TAGS:
Russian scientists  Russian science  Russian sport  the Moscow Conservatory  Ukraine crisie  Pobeda  Okolny Gorod  Cinderella Musical  Tyumen  Russian Cinema  Museums of Russia  medicine  Photography Festivals  Ural Music Night  Denis Davydov  Alexandrinsky Theater  St. Petersburg  Tatyana Bakalchuk  Russian tourist destination   Moscow  criminality  Circassian Garden  Exhibitions in Moscow  Arkhangelsk  Russian visa  Sheremetyevo Airport  Moscow Zoo  fashion designer  Zavidovo  Surface RT  Central House of Artist  Smoking in Russia  Russian business  Novy Arbat  Yevgeny Gvozdev  odd news  Moscow Theatres  guest authors  Dolmens  Russian economy  Russian tourists  Sukhoi Civil Aircraft  Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Russia  Ancient Books  Music Festivals  Patriach Kirill  sanctions  Chelyabinsk  Russian tourism  Russia Travel Tips 


Travel Blogs
Top Traveling Sites