Add to favorite
 
russian visa
     1  | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | >>   

Reserve "Bastak" was created in 1996 on the territory of Razdolnenskiy forest in the Jewish Autonomous Region, north from Birobidzhan and up to the border with Autonomous Region of Khabarovsk region of Khabarovsk Territory.


Before visiting the reserve "Bastak" it is necessary to be vaccinated against tick-borne encephalitis.


Birobidzhan is interesting for the fact of its existence - no joke, that the capital of the Soviet "promised land" is located near the border between Russia and China.


Journey into the past of the Khabarovsk Territory begins in front of the Museum of Archaeology: on the side of the Turgenev street the stones with copies of ancient rock paintings by Sikachi-Alyan are installed.


Spirit Monastery is one of the oldest, largest and richest monasteries in Novgorod.


Trigorskoye estate belonging to Praskovya A. Osipova-Woulf is considered to be the most romantic of all estates in the Pushkinogorye.


House-Museum of the Osipovs-Woulf is both Pushkin's memorial and a museum of landlord life.


Petrovskoye village is named after Peter the Great and is the oldest of Hannibal possessions.


The idea to construct a canal appeared in the time of Peter I.


The historical and cultural complex White Sea and Baltic Canal includes a complex system of hydraulic structures, residential and administrative buildings and places of burial of the dead canal army men.


The Lomonosov Bridge is a three-span structure with four towers that are quite high. The bridge was built in the late XVIII century by the architect Perrone.


The most advantageous view of the Palace Bridge is during its "separated state" that happens at night and in the early morning hours.


The Annunciation Bridge (Blagoveshensky Most) is the first permanent bridge across the Neva. The Bridge of eight spans was built by the architect Stanislav Kerbedza in 1843-1850.


Troitskiy Most (Trinity Bridge) is the third permanent bridge across the Neva River. The Company of A.G. Eiffel participated in the tender announced for bridge design.


The first Admiralty was laid in 1704 on the island between the Neva and the Moika (island was named as Admiralty).


The first building on the left bank of the Neva River originally was a Dockyard fortress. At this point Nevsky Prospekt, Gorokhovaya Street and Voznesensky Prospekt converge by forming a three-beam basis of the historical city plan.


An underground passage from the Gatchina palace to the shore of the Silver Lake is the favorite attraction of all visitors.


Silvia Park is located to the west of the Gatchina Palace, behind a stone wall with the Sylvia gates.


There is one of the most extraordinary parks in the capital in the eastern uptown of Moscow, near the Shchelkovo highway. This is a former experimental nursery garden of lilac.


Hygiene Museum exhibits demonstrate a variety of manifestations of the human body: from the fetal stages of development in the womb up to diseased organs preserved in alcohol.


     1  | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | >>   




Comment on our site


RSS   twitter   facebook   submit

Bookmark and Share

Flowers Delivery

search on the map
TAGS:
TNK-BP  fashion designer  Anna Kournikova  Russian Internet  St. Petersburg Museums  Russian law  Far East  Metro  Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Russia  Dima Yakovlev Law  tourism  Vladivostok time zone  Russian Automobile market   Peter and Paul Fortress  heat  Russian cuisine  Edgard Zapashny  Russneft  Manezh  Kalashnikov machine gun  Wooden Sculptures  Exhibitions in Moscow  Moscow State University  Russian Literature  Battle of Kulikovo  Kievsky Railway Station  Moscow  Resources  Russian football  Valentin Pikul  New Year celebrations  Painting  Barrows  Vyacheslav Chebotar  Spring Promenade  space  Russian Cinema  Russian tourism  Pussy Riot  stowaways  Archeology  migration in Russia  Andrei Mironov  Kanopus-ST  Twitter  Russian business  Nikita Mikhalkov  Chechnya  Soviet Cinema  Russian history 


Travel Blogs
Top Traveling Sites