A train ticket allows visiting museums in Moscow area for free.
“One train ticket – one free entrance to museum” promotion started in August. A new kind of ticket with “Museum” rate that gives a chance to visit the same day the museums on terminus station in Moscow area, is being released specifically for this promotion.
The tickets can be purchased on trip day only and is valid for journeys on suburban trains till 00:00 of current day. One ticket includes 2 trips for one person. The price of round trip varies between 33 and 396 rubles depending on direction and distance.
The purpose of this promotion is to attract Moscow region residents to more often using of public transportation and visiting of cultural attractions of the Moscow Region. Following museums are available for free visit with “Museum” special rate train tickets:
- The Sergiev Posad State History and Art Museum-Preserve;
- Serpukhov History and Art Museum; Muranovo The Feodor Tyutchev State Museum;
- The Melikhovo Literary and Memorial Museum-Reserve of A.P. Chekhov;
- The State Historical and Literature Museum and Reserve of A.S.Pushkin (Golitsyno and Zakharovo stages);
- Zvenigorod Museum of History, Architecture and Art;
- "Dmitrovsky Kremlin" Reserve Museum;
- Yegoryevsk museum of History and Arts;
- Kolomensky Museum of Regional Studies;
- Bolshevo Memorial Museum-Flat Marina Tsvetaeva;
- Podolsky Museum of Regional Studies; Ramenskoe Museum of Art and History.
Promotion will last till September 15. In case the service is highly demanded, promotion will be resumed the next summer season.
Author: Anna Dorozhkina