Add to favorite
 
russian visa
   << | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  8  | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | >>   

Izobilny from the space is surrounded by these patches from all the sides so that all questions concerning its name fallaway.


Akhtubinsk is the administrative center of the Akhtubinsk area, the largest in the Astrakhan region.


Rest in Akhtuba region can be successfully combined with therapeutic procedures.


Nevinnomyssk, one of the largest industrial centers in the Stavropol region, stands at the confluence of the Big Zelenchuk and the Kuban.


When, after the end of World War II it was decided to build a military training ground, the place of its dislocation was defined as an area near the village of Kapustin Yar in the Astrakhan region, near the city of Volgograd.


Past and present of Znamensk is associated with the activity of Kapustin Yar testing ground, in the past the tests of ballistic missiles, air defense missiles and even nuclear weapons were carried out there.


The area of the Volga-Akhtuba floodplain is known primarily as a place of excellent fishing.


Anichkov Bridge is the most significant Bridge of St. Petersburg, besides the Palace Bridge. First of all it is a "bridge of four horses" and moreover it is one of the best view points of Nevsky Prospekt.


On the place of the modern Anichkov bridge few wooden temporary bridges were replaced and the first of them appeared in 1715.


Jewish Autonomous Region grew up around the Trans-Siberian with the capital Birobidzhan.


In the middle of the XVII century these lands were part of the Albazinskiy province, and after the conclusion of the Treaty of Nerchinsk in 1689 between China and Russia the region remained without border.


The foundation of the White Tower is a platform of boulders with the width of 2.5 meters.


Besides the earth walls, only one building remained from the Okolny Gorord´s defense system of the city.


Earth walls of the Okolny Gorod of the city of Novgorod can be seen by everyone who walks from the station to the center.


The Syamozero is located an hour away from Petrozavodsk in the Republic of Karelia.


Panfilov Varak is a low hill covered with pine trees.


In 1762, by decree of Catherine II the lands of Egoryevskaya firths were granted to Maxim D. Vyndomskoy. Since 1780 the estate, including the Trigorskoye manor, was inherited by his son, Alexander. During his life here, a landscaped park was created and main buildings were constructed.


Today, tourists can travel close to Panfilov Varak by land and by sea, although there is no paved road there.


There are mushroom and berry forests, many islands, the abundance of fish and migratory birds, sandy beaches and picturesque cliffs here.


Forest "Ship Thicket" is a reserved place in Udorsky region of the Republic of Komi. It is also called Prishvinskiy pinewood, because in 1935 Mihail Prishvin visited it.


   << | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  8  | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | >>   




Comment on our site


RSS   twitter   facebook   submit

Bookmark and Share

Russian Parliament in Action

search on the map
TAGS:
Retail  Vladimir Basov  rouble  All-Russia Exhibition Centre  Roman Shirokov  Orthodox Church  Soviet Symbols  South Stream  Emelyanovo Airport  Azov  Russian government  Khabarovsk Territory  Elbrus  Valentin Pikul  Russian tourism  Moscow  Nikolay Leskov  Sochi  Ostankino Tower  Painting  Russian investors  Izhevsk  Aeroflot  Russian Poets  Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Russia  Modern Art  Pussy Riot  Russian business  Spartak Moscow  Russian transport  Vladimir Vysotsky  contests  Street Exhibitions  Flying Laboratory  Concerts in St. Petersburg  Russian Literature  censorship in Russia  Aleksey Mikhailovich Tishayshy  Bell Ringing  Zenit  IID  Ermolino Airport  Igor Moiseyev State Academic Folk Dance Ensemble  Timofey Mozgov  Russian history  Russian Cinema  Dima Yakovlev Law  #S7selfie  Exhibitions in Moscow  Archeology 


Travel Blogs
Top Traveling Sites