Add to favorite
russian visa
   << | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  9  | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | >>   

When, after the end of World War II it was decided to build a military training ground, the place of its dislocation was defined as an area near the village of Kapustin Yar in the Astrakhan region, near the city of Volgograd.

Past and present of Znamensk is associated with the activity of Kapustin Yar testing ground, in the past the tests of ballistic missiles, air defense missiles and even nuclear weapons were carried out there.

The area of the Volga-Akhtuba floodplain is known primarily as a place of excellent fishing.

Anichkov Bridge is the most significant Bridge of St. Petersburg, besides the Palace Bridge. First of all it is a "bridge of four horses" and moreover it is one of the best view points of Nevsky Prospekt.

On the place of the modern Anichkov bridge few wooden temporary bridges were replaced and the first of them appeared in 1715.

Jewish Autonomous Region grew up around the Trans-Siberian with the capital Birobidzhan.

In the middle of the XVII century these lands were part of the Albazinskiy province, and after the conclusion of the Treaty of Nerchinsk in 1689 between China and Russia the region remained without border.

The foundation of the White Tower is a platform of boulders with the width of 2.5 meters.

Besides the earth walls, only one building remained from the Okolny Gorord´s defense system of the city.

Earth walls of the Okolny Gorod of the city of Novgorod can be seen by everyone who walks from the station to the center.

The Syamozero is located an hour away from Petrozavodsk in the Republic of Karelia.

Panfilov Varak is a low hill covered with pine trees.

In 1762, by decree of Catherine II the lands of Egoryevskaya firths were granted to Maxim D. Vyndomskoy. Since 1780 the estate, including the Trigorskoye manor, was inherited by his son, Alexander. During his life here, a landscaped park was created and main buildings were constructed.

Today, tourists can travel close to Panfilov Varak by land and by sea, although there is no paved road there.

There are mushroom and berry forests, many islands, the abundance of fish and migratory birds, sandy beaches and picturesque cliffs here.

Forest "Ship Thicket" is a reserved place in Udorsky region of the Republic of Komi. It is also called Prishvinskiy pinewood, because in 1935 Mihail Prishvin visited it.

The Polar Ural remains a mystery for many people. This is a real end of the earth, and the places are severe, unpredictable and very beautiful here.

Medvezhyegorsk is a small and quite cozy town in Karelia.

When Vysotsky told of his desire to escape the world's end, this "end of the world" had a particular geography. It meant this land of the national park "Yugyd Va".

There are many legends relating to Man-Pupu-Nyor pillars.

   << | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  9  | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | >>   

Comment on our site

RSS   twitter   facebook   submit

Bookmark and Share

Russian Parliament in Action

search on the map
Edward Snowden  Russian society  Urban Garden  Donetsk  Modern Art Gallery "Mokhovaya 18"  minors  Horses  Charity  Russian history  Exhibitions in Moscow  Aeroflot  Moscow  Central Bank  obituary  Russian music  Youth Olympic Winter Games 2012  Zavidovo  Kirov  Vasily Kamensky  Russian space exploration  BaikalAmur Mainline  Kamchatka Territory  Gazprom Neft  Russian tourism  MexSat  Omsk  food products  Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Russia  visa free travel  Vladimir Bogomolov  Norilsk Nickel  Russian Cinema  Syria  Russian banks  Russian business  Russian Literature  online booking  Perm  Bank of Russia  Russian holidays  Painting  Archeology  Valery Gergiev  Russian language  Russian Orthodox Church  Moscow embankments  environment  Yusupovsky Garden  Chernobyl  Mikhail Kornienko 

Travel Blogs
Top Traveling Sites